Black Friday is officially over and dusty. However, with Cyber Monday, the season of great discounts is not over yet. The biggest shopping event in the United States and Canada is now addressing its third day. Some best deals and huge discounts will be offered by some big brands like OnePlus, Google, Apple and Motorola on Cyber Monday 29th November.
There are hundreds of cyber deals available throughout the weekend, with further reductions on Mondays. Moreover, if you are looking for a new smartphone, Cyber Monday is the best time to consider your upgrade options. Almost every major carrier and retailer is now offering deals on new smartphones. Thus, this is the best time if you want to save some real cash on new devices or deal with the previous-gen model.
- AT&T, America’s oldest carrier, has an offer iPhone 13 for zero dollar when you trade in the right device and get an unlimited plan.
- If you buy the iPhone SE and activate it on Visible Wireless. You can get a free pair of Beats Studio Buds in Black and a Virtual Gift Card up to $ 200 (approximately Rs. 15,000).+
- You can get iPhone 300 (approximately Rs. 22,500) on Walmart e-Gift Card with the purchase of iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini. On AT&T or Verizon. The exact amount depends on which iPhone you choose. And you can also get an extra $ 250 Walmart e-gift card by trading in the right phone.
- At Walmart, you can get a Walmart egift card for up to $ 500 with AT&T or Verizon purchasing the preferred iPhone 12 models.Although the exact amount depends on which iPhone you choose.
- The budget-friendly Pixel 5A smartphone has just gotten cheaper. With Google slashing the price by an extra $ 50 (approximately Rs. 4,000) to bring its Black Friday price to just $ 399.
- This unlocked 5G phone has all the advantages of having Pixel but without the flagship-level pricing of the new Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro.
- AT&T has an offer that offers trade-in values of up to $ 800 (approximately Rs. 60,000) for your current phone.
- You can get the full $ 800 (approximately Rs. 60,000) for Pixel 3a and above or Samsung Galaxy S8 and above.
- Verizon offers trade-ins of up to $ 700 (approximately Rs. 54,000) for unlimited members trading Galaxy S9 and above or Pixel 4 and above.
- This means that the Pixel 6 Pro can be less than $ 5 (approximately Rs. 350) per month on both carriers.
- You can now get the unlocked 32GB Moto G Power for only $ 170 (approximately Rs. 13,000), which is $ 30 (approximately Rs. 2,250) less than its normal price of $ 200.
- And if you don’t think that’s enough storage for you, you can upgrade to the 64GB model for a little extra (only $ 10).
- Both are unlocked by the carrier and have a 48MP camera on the back.
- If you’re looking for a capable mid-range smartphone under $ 500 (approximately Rs. 38,000) that offers a premium design, a superb display and a powerful display. You can’t go wrong with the Motorola Edge (2020) in particular. The discounted price is $ 400 (approximately 30,000). It has a discount of $ 300 (approximately Rs. 22,500) from its original price of $ 700 (approximately Rs. 52,500).
- The OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro can be purchased from Amazon for $ 599 (approximately Rs. 45,000) and $ 899 (approximately Rs. 68,000).
- Finally, The OnePlus 8T is available on Amazon and Best Buy for $ 499 (approximately Rs. 38,000) which is below $ 100 in its normal retail price due to the Cyber Monday discount.