Audio-Technica has launched it’s latest budget headphones the ATH-102USB in India. It has feature an inbuilt mic that makes them fit for users following the hybrid working culture and remote learning. Moreover, the company has introduced a special antibacterial and deodorant processing in the headphones to ensure hygienic use. Also read : IQOO Z5 With 6.67-Inch FHD+ 120Hz Display Announced
Furthermore, the microphone of the Audio-Technica ATH-102USB has feature an inbuilt noise-cancelling. Audio-Technica says that the new wired headphones are easy to connect to any device since it is compatible with USB Type-A and USB Type-C.
Audio-Technica ATH-102USB specifications
- The headphones have a lightweight design and feature slider adjustment for fitting.
- Feature an inbuilt bidirectional mic.
- Noise cancellation
- Feature 30mm dynamic drivers that have a frequency response range of 20–20,000Hz and an impedance of 32 Ohms.
- Antibacterial and deodorant processing is apply to the headset, controller, plug part, ear pads, and windscreen
- Come loaded with a special hygiene feature
- The headphones are compatible with USB Type-A and USB Type-C so users can attend calls, enjoy music, and games by just connecting the headset via USB.
- It prevents bacterias like Escherichia coli, yellow cocci, and others, making the headphones a safer option for users.
- The driver uses a carbon black film diaphragm
- The in-line controller allows to adjust the volume and turn the microphone on and off
Audio-Technica ATH-102USB price in India
Last but not least, Audio-Technica ATH-102USB headphones’ price in India is set at Rs. 2,393, as per a press release. At the time of writing, the headphones weren’t listed on leading e-commerce platforms in the country. Gadgets 360 has reached out to the company for the headphones’ availability. This report will be update when we receive official details.