Amazfit today launched its upcoming latest smartwatch Amazfit T-Rex Pro globally. The smartwatch come with a 1.3″ HD AMOLED Display with 360 X 360 pixel Resolution. Moreover, the Amazfit T-Rex Pro is accompanied by a skin-friendly silicone strap with sweat-wicking design to ensure it says dry and comfortable. The most amazing thing is the watch is passed 15 military-grade test to ensure tough and solid angles.
Furthermore, T-Rex Pro support Four Global Navigation Satellite system to offer rapid positioning with a high-degree of accuracy. With a 10 ATM grade, the smartwatch is water resistance to a depth of up to 100 meter. Additionally, the Amazfit T-Rex Pro sport with Blood-Oxygen saturation measurement and 100+ sports modes.
The FirstBeat algorithm assesses specialized data such as your maximum oxygen uptake, full recovery time and training load. Also, ExerSense workout recognition algorithm automatically recognizes eight sports modes and record corresponding workout data. Moreover, the watch has Heart rate monitoring system, Sleep Quality Monitoring and personalized evolutions with PAI13.
Amazfit T-Rex Pro specifications
- Dimension: 47.7 X 47.7 X 13.5mm and Weight: 59.4g (with strap)
- Body material: Polycarbonate
- Strap material: Silicone rubber and Strap length: 122mm (long), 78mm (short)
- strap width: 22mm
- Water-resistance grade: 10 ATM
- Touchscreen: Tempered glass + anti-fingerprint coating
- Display: 1.3″ HD AMOLED Display with 360 X 360 pixel Resolution and Always-on Display
- Sensors: BioTracker™ 2 PPG bio-tracking optical sensor, 3-axis acceleration sensor, 3-axis gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Ambient light sensor, Barometric altimeter
- Positioning: GPS+GLONASS, GPS+BeiDou, GPS+Galileo
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
- Battery: 390 mAh lithium-ion polymer battery (typical value)
- Charging time: Up to 1.5 hours
- Charging method: Magnetic 2-pins Pogo Pin
- Battery life: Typical usage: up to 18 days, Heavy usage: up to 9 days and also GPS continuous working time: up to 40 hours
- Operating system: RTOS
- Supported devices: Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
- App: Zepp App
Price and availability
Last but not least, the watch come with a three color option such as Steel Blue, Meteorite Black and also Desert Grey color. It is price $149 (Rs.11306). Finally, You can buy this smartwatch at company’s official website amazfit.com.